It’s easy for anyone wanting to support Mary Mackillop International through workplace giving to do so with Good2Give. Good2Give is a user friendly online platform that allows donations to be made to charities from your salary.
The benefits of Workplace Giving:
- You can choose how often you’d like to donate with regular ongoing support of MMI or making a one-off donation for special events or special time of the year i.e.; Christmas.
- As an employee you are able to donate to MMI pre-tax.
- Your donation is an automatic deduction, making tax-time easier and you don’t have to keep your receipts.
- Your employer can choose to match your donation, demonstrating good corporate citizenship and helping create a cultural giving and positive working environment.
- It’s the easiest way for you or your employer stay connected to MMI.
- There’s almost no administration costs to MMI, making it very cost effective.
What you need to do:
- Check whether your employer is already registered with Good2Give.
- Set up your individual profile by going to the Good2Give website.
- Search for Mary MacKillop International and select MMI as being your chosen charity for your donations.
- Spread the news via social media, letting others know how easy it is to support MMI through Workplace Giving.
For any queries on setting up a Workplace Giving Program at your workplace, or for more information on the work of Mary MacKillop International, please contact our office on 02 8912 2777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org